1. Job Description APM - Community Level
- Communicate and coordinate with panchayats, counsillors, Govt. Departments, MLAs.
- Coordinate with resource persons for program.
- Prepare the plan for trainings or programs at GPU & ULB level.
- Build a rapport with different panchayats, counsilors and department.
- Guide and assist the panchayats, Counsillors in organising programs at community level.
- Arrange the fund on time for programs.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits.
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports.
- Monitor the progress at community level with the help of panchayats and counsillors.
2. Job Description APM - School level
- Smmoth coordination and building repo with the principals, teacher coordinators and students.
- Proper communicaton.
- Organise and coordinate program such as trainings, seminars etc.
- Guide the school to conduct SAATHI programs such as door to door awareness program, community outreach etc.
- Correspond with schools with regard to the finance.
3. Job Description - Communication Manager
- Conveying an organisations internal and external messages through official website.
- promote organisation mission through medias and keep the society informed.
- Prepare the detailed content of media activity reports, press release.
- Handling the websites, Social media accounts, email of SAATHI.
- Respond to communication related issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare the reports of SAATHI
- Communicate and coordinate with the media houses.